Monday, December 21, 2009

Indi's Quilt Finished!





Here is India's finished cot quilt - ready to be wrapped and put under the tree. I am so far behind on the things that I wanted to get made for Christmas, don't know if I will get there.... keep getting orders for lunch sacks which has been taking up my time, that and watching Twilight a gasilion times, Oh Edward... need to focus!!! Happy about the lunch sacks though, I have another 7 different Oilcloths that I have just received so hopefully I will make them up in the next day or so and then get them loaded too. Hope to be back with more updates soon, till then x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Fantastic work lining up the front and back!! Will be much loved for sure.
    I am so slack!! Checking out madeit last night, spotted these awesome lunch bags and their YOURS!! Great idea! Can you just wash them in the machine? Thinking of getting some after the silly season :P

    ReplyDelete