Thursday, September 24, 2009

Not sure what to say...

Well I am keeping up with my posting everyday, but it is very late and I can't think of anything terribly exciting to write about. I have been researching Etsy to find some new OOAK yarns to purchase for some different Cocoons, there are some lovely yarns out there, but being OOAK it means they will push the prices up, but I think it will still be worth it. Had another sale today of 3 Cocoons so that was good and 2 of the 3 I had in stock so not too much frantic knitting necessary. Anyway, I will try and come up with something more exciting to write about tomorrow (today it is after 1am), Stella's last day of Kindy today before holidays and it is dress up day, so I will try to remember to take some photos. Until then..il_430xN.83841269.jpg

1 comment: