I was surprised to see in my inbox when I returned from Brisbane on Friday Night (more on that later) an email from Christine of Little Diva, giving me a Kreativ Blogger Award, so thanks Chris, it is nice to know that someone is reading out there in the big bloggy world.
So this is what I have to do:
- Copy picture and post on your blog
- Thank the person who gave it to you and link to their blog
- Write 7 things about yourself we don't know
- Choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to and
- Link to those 7 other bloggers
- So far my occupations have included: Working at Wendys, Store Manager of Laura Ashley and various other retail positions , Florist, Travel Consultant (which is where I meet and worked with Christine), Weekend Receptionist at a Hotel, Mummy and now Chief Creator for EdanRose
- I recently found out that I have another sibling courtesy of my Father's wild teenage years
- I would love to have my own fabric shop, preferably online to begin with, as I am currently addicted to buying fabrics, which is fine, except that I never want to cut into them! Have started the ball rolling in this area, but will just wait and see what the future holds
- Have been suffering from that D word since we have been down in Adelaide, I don't like to say that it is Post Natal, as I feel, that it has nothing to do with Indi and that she is a little light in my life, and I like to blame it more on situation, and lack of support(not Paul, he is very supportive) just in general when you are isolated. But getting help and know things will get better
- Only got my license when I was 30, I know, how did I survive without it? Well I had a personal chauffeur for the previous 10 years - Paul, he drove me every where. So glad I have it now though!
- Hate being fat! And doing my best to change that - 6 kgs in 5 weeks and counting...
- Have had 3 kids in 3 different states, Stella in NSW, Oscar in QLD and India in SA, generally it works that I get pregnant and then Paul gets a promotion that leads us interstate, hmm guess if I want to get out of SA I know what I have to do...
Now the 7 Bloggers that I choose are:
So go chck out these fabulous blogs and I will be back soon, I have a list of bloggy things that I need to catch up on....