Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday SUNday

One of the things that I have decided that needs to happen to have a successful blog, is you need to be able to take a great photo, great in all aspects - colour, composition, subject, quality. I really don't know if I have any of these - except for maybe the subject, because in all honesty I think I have some of the cutest kids around - but hey don't we all? And surely that is the one thing in life that we are able to boost about.

So, when we had such a beautiful day here today and we had been cooped up in the house for the rest of the weekend seen as though Daddy is in Sydney for work this weekend, I thought I would take the kiddies out to the park for a runaround and a bit of a picnic lunch. I also thought I would try and capture some of their moments on film, but got there and the digital camera wouldn't work - damn those little hands finding the camera earlier this morning and running the battery flat and somehow managing to break the lens retreat function as well! So I just had my iphone to try and work some magic. Not sure that you could say I did that but none the less I did snap a mere 324 pics, so surely a couple must be ok. I would really like to get a fancy schmancy digital SLR one day, can anybody give me an idea on a good one? Canon, Nikon, Pentax?? I have no clue...
So here you go some pics of my beautiful SUNday with 4 of my most favourite people :)
(must say though bring on Monday afternoon when Daddy gets home! I will be out that door with my running shoes on - can't believe that missing out on exercise when he has been away is one of the main things I haven't liked about being home alone!)

See told you I still have a long way to go in the photo taking stakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment