Tuesday, December 20, 2011

All I want for Christmas...

I know it is really too late to be posting this, seen as though there is only a handful of days before Christmas but nevertheless here is my 
Ultimate Christmas Wish List.  








 


Some real lovelies there don't you think! I know at least one of those things will be under the tree because I already purchased it.
( ipad2, Elk, Elk, Witchery, Elk, Sancerre, Emily Green, Country Road, Garmin, Lorna Jane, Salvation Jane, Lush, Table Tonic, Table Tonic, Table Tonic, Table Tonic)
Also don't forget to enter my KIVA GIFT CARD giveaway, see my last post for details :)

2 comments:

  1. Yep, good selection there, slight cushion and necklace fetish?;) Ah you can never have too many. Have a great christmas and I look forward to catching up again next week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karla! There may be a slight obsession there :) Hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas, see you soon x

    ReplyDelete