Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas and a winner!

Well it is finally upon us - Christmas is tomorrow and the big man is nearly here. Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope you have a lovely day with your friends, family and loved ones. We will be enjoying the company of some lovely neighbours for our last Christmas in Adelaide, and they have a pool so that is like gold!! Thank you for stopping by over the last year and checking in with my ramblings, hopefully I will see you again next year, I have loved receiving your comments and getting to know you all better as well. Thank you also to all of my customers who have visited me either online or in person at markets over 2011, I look forward to bringing you lots more EdanRose goodness in 2012 too!

And the winner of my KIVA gift card was:  CooCoo!! Congratulations, I have sent you an email :)


1 comment:

  1. I bought a few people Kiva gift cards- great present. Hope you've had an ace day x

    ReplyDelete