Saturday, December 3, 2011

Market Tomorrow

I've been very busy this week - as hubby would tell you with a roll of the eyes, I've had 3 very late nights in a row (my 'very late' is 3am) preparing lots of goodies for my stall tomorrow.

I think the subject of a future post will be "the only time I get for myself starts after midnight..." *sighs*

Tomorrow I'm doing the Mummy Tree Markets in Adelaide - come and stop by the Adelaide Showgrounds (Stirling Angas Pavilion) and see all the lovely things for mummies, babies and everything in between.

You can see some of the best buys from all stall holders in the Best & Beautiful Buys brochure


And here is a sneak peak of some of my wares...
Designer Fabrics.


My world famous Lunch Sacks - with three new colours


Necklaces



Adorable hand made cot quilts.



Patterns

    

And lots lots more...



Looking forward to seeing you at  

I must thank Katie from The Resin Room for putting me onto these markets!

No comments:

Post a Comment