Thursday, December 8, 2011

Summer on a Plate



A wee while ago I entered a competition via Frills in the Hills blog to try and when a kitchenaid, you basically had to come up with a recipe that represented summer to you - at least I think that was the brief, it was a while ago! I entered my most favourite colourful salad aptly named "Summer on a Plate", and while I didn't win the Kitchenaid I did receive an email yesterday from Kleenex Mums advising that my recipe had now been published on their website. So please go and take a look and give it a go this summer, it really is very yummy!                    



6 comments:

  1. Oh good one, I thought you were going to tell us you had won one! Good on you, all for a healthy salad. Ill go take a look now.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can confirm first hand that this is delicious. And very proud of you darling for being published!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megs, I met you at a Lollipop Market earlier in the year as a fellow stallholder and really admire your goodies and your lovely family too. I'm so pleased to have found that you blog too! This recipe looks great and we will definitely give it a try. I've guest posted at Liss' blog before and try her recipes regularly. I hope all is going well with the move - packing with 4 children must be umm, a little challenging. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Karla - I really wish I could have told you that I had won one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Cat - Hi, how are you? Yes I remember the lollipop that we were next to each other. And now you have had another lovely baby :) Have you been doing any other markets? I haven't seen you around the place lately, although being pregnant and then with a newborn it probably wasn't high on the priority list! Although I did notice that we are both stocked at E for Ethel. I follow you on twitter (meggsyj) and instagram (megkay77) and we have a mutual friend - LMM (Brooke), whom i have known for years and introduced her to her husband whom I went to school with. Anyway, so glad that you have found me, I love your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete