Sunday, January 16, 2011

Queensland Flood Relief Auction Number 1 : Flea Market Fancy!!!



Ok, Here is the first of the 2 Auctions that I will be running to aid the Queensland Flood. Up for grabs is 2 Fat Quarters from the coveted Flea Market Fancy line by Denyse Schmidt. This range is way OOP (out of print) and is soooooooo hard to come by, believe me, I love it and it has taken me a long time to find some and I still only have about a quarter of the prints. Not only is it FMF (Flea Market Fancy), but it is two of the Seeds prints in the Pink and Gold! So bid now and bid high! It is for a great cause that is so essential right now, and we will help my little home town get back on its feet.
How this auction works:
1. Bidding will start at $20 (Australian).
2. You can
place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in
whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is
open to everyone. Postage is FREE for Australian and International Residents. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your fabrics to you.
8. Thankyou for participating and happy bidding!

9 comments:

  1. I love FMF and do not own any, so I'm happy to get the bidding started at $20 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be the starting bidder!
    $20!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bidding has now closed and Silly Gilly is the winner! Yay! Thank you everyone for your bids xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Silly Gilly & great effort Megs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silly Gilly is now one happy girl! Receipt number 3232468. :D

    ReplyDelete